1. To foster Hindu solidarity as a unity in diversity among all sects and lineages;
2. To inform and inspire Hindus worldwide and people interested in Hinduism;
3. To dispel myths, illusions and misinformation about Hinduism;
4. To protect, preserve and promote the sacred Vedas and the Hindu religion;
5. To nurture and monitor the ongoing spiritual Hindu renaissance;
6. To publish a resource for Hindu leaders and educators who promote Sanatana Dharma.
Join this seva by sending letters, clippings, reports on events and encouraging others to subscribe. Find out who are the people behind the magazine and read more about our effort from one of USA's top correspondents of Indian affairs in the US and a frequent contributor to Hinduism Today, Lavina Melwani in her article about Hinduism Today.